Solar PV modules convert the sun light into electricity that could be used to power any appliances. The generated power completely delivered to the national grid. Energy generated is sold to the power company.
Promising solution for the power shortage.
Supported by the government.
- PV modules: Converts sun light into DC electricity.
- Mounting System: The structure on which the solar array is installed.
- On grid Inverter: Converts DC into AC compatible with the grid’s power.
- Utility Meter: Calculates how much energy you’ve given back to the grid.
- Cables: For connecting components together
They range from small residential and commercial rooftop or ground mounted systems to large utility-scale solar power stations.